Let’s talk about the biggest bitch on my job. She don’t even work in my department. We’ve seen each other a total of three times, never spoke to each other before, but she always has a nasty glare-stare to give me whenever she sees me. I know it’s not an accident because she’ll look me right in the eyes and just glare. Like, I ain’t said a dang word to her. Why’s she always looking at me like that?
Here’s the best thing about her.
She has “dreadlocks”.
And maintains them using
wait for it
I don’t think you’re ready.
And a Black woman in a hair care store tried to tell her that that’s not the best idea, and her ass gon get snappy like, “I know how to care for them.”
Oh yes, obviously…
Y’know what? Let her ass keep em in too. Let her walk around looking ridiculous and gross with her frayed out ropes of matted gunky hair hangin off her head.
She gave me the nastiest look today, after her ass nearly ran me into a wall. And I’ve just about had it with her, and everyone else on my job, so I snapped.
“Give me that nasty look like I did something to you. You gon be bald in a year anyway.”
She gonna be lookin like a Cynthia doll.
- honey-guts likes this
- platanos-fritos likes this
- thatladydownthestreet reblogged this from thinkspeakstress and added:
- thelorenaaa reblogged this from thinkspeakstress
- thelorenaaa likes this
- glittori likes this
- jopara likes this
- laziestgenius likes this
- laziestgenius said: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
- ssia said: spit? for real? I can only imagine how gross her hair smells.
- distantly said: EWWWWWWW. Good for you for snapping back.
- scorpysue likes this
- horribly likes this
- rainbowraconteur said: I’m mad you said a Cynthia doll omg
- hilarious-harlequinn said: I’m more curious as to the thought process that lead her to think “spit=proper hair care”. She prolly thinks she’s being more “natural” and “spiritual” this way…. /barf
- thinkspeakstress posted this