I meant to make this post yesterday but I wasn’t in the mood to deal with it again. I don’t know why, but she unplugged my fridge.
And nearly everything in it went bad. My full thing of milk, the chicken breasts, everything except for the sandwich cheese and the oranges. -_-
We only get paid once a month, and I haven’t even gotten paid yet. The first paycheck doesn’t come for 15 more days, I’m fucking broke, and what money I do have, which is less than 100 dollars, I divvied out so that I could buy groceries on specific days because I know how much I can buy and how long it will last me and god damn it, I just got set back by a week, I can not afford that kind of setback ugggggggggh. The money I have is for little things that I can stretch; a pack of lunchmeat here, a box of hotdogs there, more fruit, more vegetables, from time to time.
I had to buy a whole new load of groceries because this….. fsaDFHSADFHIAO UNPLUGGED MY FUCKING FRIDGE.’
And then she came into the room today all fake cheery and “Hiiiiiiiiiii~! :D”
UGH. I’m working 40+ hours for minimum wage, and every dime of it is going towards next year’s tuition, save for a small bit from each pay check to buy more groceries, and maybe an occasional splurge (Like that P’zolo, since that whole deal only cost me 10 bucks).
Having to buy extra food?
This is why I didn’t want to be assigned to live with someone I don’t even know. Always getting stuck with stupid hoes who pull shit like this. :|
- chloridecleansing likes this
- bitterseafigtree said: Me and her would’ve had some words. I’m pretty chill, but fuck with my food or my money? Bitch, you gotta go.
- king-wicked said: i think i’d fight that bitch.
- officia11y said: ugh f that b! i’m sorry :(
- supahraggamuffin said: Oh my god. *hugs* I’d kill her. You don’t fuck with people’s food and then smile in their faces. That’s just wrong.
- isitsafe likes this
- thinkspeakstress posted this