Tell us about your menstrual blood. Don't skimp on details about the colour, consistency, etc.
I shall do you one better and write you a poem. I call it, “Feeling the Flow.” CUT SOUL FLOW MUSIC PLEASE (also I suck at poety so you have been warned)
Red rivers flowing
Heavy as the bag of chocolate waiting to ail my soul
Light as the gossamer wings on which I fly free, unbound by a second life
A hyphenated river; A red parade
a five day long tale, a thickly bound storybook
of the creation that could have been
Miracle and tragedy
a life, their blood
Thank you. *snapping fingers will be appropriate here* u___u
Also, I wikipedia’d shades of red just so I could be accurate so you better like, print this shit out and frame it. XD
BEST POEM EVAR, amirite? Lmfao
- shadeeeeen likes this
- thebluedream said: This is the most beautiful thing about periods I’ve ever read. Is there any venue where one couldn’t read this to a spellbound audience?
- araelia likes this
- think-thank-thunk likes this
- cuteordeath said: that was great.
- gueuze-laughing-now likes this
- stillcynicalstilladouche said: Lmao /dead
- scorpysue likes this
- thinkspeakstress posted this