1. My life is pretty boring XD
2. IHOP was an annual tradition for me and my grandmother when I was a child ♥
3. I intentionally ruined my eyesight as a kid because I really really wanted to wear glasses so I could be just like my god brother
4. But in retrospect, I reeeeeally wish I hadn’t done that. :|
5. Whenever I like a guy, he is never interested in me! *pout* (No word yet on whether or not Scandiboy will be a continuation of this depressing trend)
6. Even though I have a really complicated and awful relationship with my dad, I learned a lot about racism and awareness from him, and will always be grateful for that. Because as a kid, I thought he was just “racist against white people” and would always tell him that. But now, I’m more aware. And yesterday, when he was on my mind, it hit me: “Wow. He was right.”
7. I really love singing.
8. When I was a kid, I used to always compose love songs about the guys I liked, or, alternately (and my personal favorite) songs lamenting my lack of romance. I still remember this one song I made up in the third grade, words and everything, and even the musical composition for the music. Retrospective embarrassment/amusement every. single. time. XD