“The planned auction of nearly 2,000 acres of land in South Dakota’s picturesque Black Hills that is considered sacred by American Indian tribes has been canceled, though it wasn’t immediately clear why.”
Because “considered sacred by American Indians” isn’t enough of a reason for an auction of their land to be cancelled, apparently. It isn’t like they had no business auctioning off Native Americans’ sacred land in the first place.
Thanks for letting us know, white people. :|
Sacred land is only sacred when it’s considered to be so by white people.
Just fuck the people who were here before alla y’all.
- karmaofmytits reblogged this from thinkspeakstress
- karmaofmytits likes this
- petalsyrup reblogged this from mimejuice
- coldfish reblogged this from jalwhite
- coldfish likes this
- heosic24 reblogged this from thinkspeakstress
- mimejuice likes this
- terrasigillata likes this
- jalwhite reblogged this from thinkspeakstress and added:
- thinkspeakstress posted this