But we didn’t talk, because we were heading in opposite directions, so we just smiled and waved and said “hi” and kept on our paths.
My friend was with me and told me afterwards, “He was slowing down so he could stop to talk to you… why didn’t you stop?”
I didn’t know that, or I would’ve stopped, and in retrospect I should’ve stopped anyway, because then he definitely would have, but I was two seconds away from squealing—literally squealing—so I didn’t.
And now I’m kicking myself.
We could’ve had a conversation.
I HATE LIKING PEOPLE UGH
But on another note, he was looking fine. Summer treated him like a king, apparently because fsahdfhsadfaodfa
I need for us to either start dating or for me to get over him. I cannot go on like this. I disgust myself. XD
- coffee-stainedcardigans likes this
- bitterseafigtree said: Gurl. Gurl what. What what what are you doing? Look at your life. Look at your choices. There’s a party on Friday. I’mma ensure his ass is there and you. will. inter-fucking-act. *stern face*
- big-wired reblogged this from thinkspeakstress and added:
- foodieamazon likes this
- thedarkchocolatedandy said: I’m kicking you in my head too. Dammit I’m living vicariously through you! The only thing that helps me tolerate the desert that is my love life is the thought of you with you’re trained man. How dare you ruin this for us !
- thinkspeakstress posted this